Old 02-18-2012, 03:36 PM
Jonathan Vomacka

Default Bind DNS SPF Record

I know this is a bit off topic from CentOS itself, but are there any DNS
experts that would be able to e-mail me on the side and assist with some
questions I have regarding TXT/SPF records? I want to ensure my mail
doesn't bounce.

Old 02-18-2012, 04:33 PM
Diego Sanchez

ask here, but with [OT] in subject ...

2012/2/18 Jonathan Vomacka <juvix88@gmail.com>

> I know this is a bit off topic from CentOS itself, but are there any DNS
> experts that would be able to e-mail me on the side and assist with some
> questions I have regarding TXT/SPF records? I want to ensure my mail
> doesn't bounce.

Diego - Yo no soy paranoico! (pero que me siguen, me siguen) |
http://about.me/diegors/bio
Haber recibido uno o mas correos desde esta direccion, no implica
conformidad para agregarla a bases de datos sin mi consentimiento explicito.