Old 02-15-2012, 08:03 PM
Alan McKay

Default OT: Anyone out there using Openfreezer?

If so, could I ask you a few questions?

I am in contact with their tech support as well but I think someone here
could be more helpful if they are using it.

My questions are technically OT for this list since it pertains to moving
from RHEL 5.7 to Ubuntu 11.11

Though it is really about Python / Apache config.