Old 02-15-2012, 04:25 PM
Steve Campbell

Default ViSpan

I was looking for the old Vispan stuff, and it seems to have disappeared
from the web. Now I realize it was old, but it did provide some details
that I liked on my old servers. I've got mailscanner-mrtg running, but
that only provides a view of what mailscanner sees.

Does anyone know of a good replacement for vispan that might give
complete stats on what the mail server is doing instead of just what
MailScanner is doing?

thanks
steve campbell