Old 02-13-2012, 07:54 PM
Matt

Default Removing All Packages From Repository

Is there a way to remove all packages from a certain repository such
as RPMFORGE?

Old 02-13-2012, 08:18 PM
Scott Silva

on 2/13/2012 12:54 PM Matt spake the following:
> Is there a way to remove all packages from a certain repository such
> as RPMFORGE?
I have done it by something like rpm -qa|grep rf and cat the list into rpm
-U... I don't have the exact incantation near me, but that will get you a start

Old 02-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Ljubomir Ljubojevic

On 02/13/2012 09:54 PM, Matt wrote:
> Is there a way to remove all packages from a certain repository such
> as RPMFORGE?

yum remove $(yum list installed | grep repoforge | awk '{ print $1 }')

where "repoforge" is the part of the repository name that show up in yum
list

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)