Old 02-11-2012, 03:16 AM
Lists

Default RESOLVED: Terminal settings with Putty?

Found the problem several google searches later... need to use UTF8
encoding instead of ISO-8859-1 as found on this website:
http://turbulentsky.com/cygwin-funny-characters-man-pages-putty.html

Old 02-11-2012, 09:33 AM

Lists writes:

> Found the problem several google searches later... need to use UTF8
> encoding instead of ISO-8859-1 as found on this website:
> http://turbulentsky.com/cygwin-funny-characters-man-pages-putty.html

Check this too
http://dag.wieers.com/blog/content/improving-putty-settings-on-windows

--