Old 02-11-2012, 03:07 AM
Lists

Default Terminal settings with Putty?

Trying to use Putty 0.62 (the most current version I can find) and when
I use the c compiler, I see a bunch of terminal codes that obfuscate the
output of the compiler. (Teaching my son some programming)

Anybody know what I should be setting to what? It's pretty much a
CentOS6 server set up with defaults. You can see what I'm talking about

http://i.imgur.com/dpwLg.png

Thanks in advance...

-Ben