Old 02-07-2012, 07:57 PM

Default R: Centosplus src rpm

http://vault.centos.org/6.2/centosplus/Source/SPackages/kernel-2.6.32-220.4.
1.el6.centos.plus.src.rpm ?

> Of course, that doesn't yet exist, even though that's where it should be
when it gets there.

Indeed, I should have written "Maybe someone could provide a WORKING link to
it?".

Old 02-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Lamar Owen

On Tuesday, February 07, 2012 03:57:36 PM centos1@iotti.biz wrote:
> Indeed, I should have written "Maybe someone could provide a WORKING link to
> it?".

Now working at:
http://vault.centos.org/6.2/centosplus/Source/SPackages/kernel-2.6.32-220.4.1.el6.centos.plus.src.rpm