Old 02-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Akemi Yagi

Default Centosplus src rpm

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM, <centos1@iotti.biz> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for latest centosplus kernel source rpm , which should be
> kernel-2.6.32-220.4.1.el6.centos.plus.src.rpm to date.
> Maybe someone could provide a link to it?

I'm afraid it's been forgotten. I was told it would be pushed shortly.

Akemi

Old 02-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Lamar Owen

On Tuesday, February 07, 2012 03:17:32 PM centos1@iotti.biz wrote:
> I'm looking for latest centosplus kernel source rpm , which should be
> kernel-2.6.32-220.4.1.el6.centos.plus.src.rpm to date.
> Maybe someone could provide a link to it?

Hmm, shouldn't it be:

http://vault.centos.org/6.2/centosplus/Source/SPackages/kernel-2.6.32-220.4.1.el6.centos.plus.src.rpm ?

Of course, that doesn't yet exist, even though that's where it should be when it gets there.