Old 02-03-2012, 12:21 AM
Darr247

Default itself

On Thursday, 02 February, 2012 @01:59 UTC,
Mark LaPierre spake thusly:

> I didn't change anything since I wrote the last time. It's working
> fine now. Only one copy of each email. Hmmm? Must be an AOL issue
> that they fixed. Funny that it only affected the CentOS mail.

I saw exactly 4.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e273/Darr247/DoubleCopiesDoubleCopies.png

Old 02-03-2012, 11:44 PM
Ljubomir Ljubojevic

On 02/03/2012 02:21 AM, Darr247 wrote:
> On Thursday, 02 February, 2012 @01:59 UTC,
> Mark LaPierre spake thusly:
>
>> I didn't change anything since I wrote the last time. It's working
>> fine now. Only one copy of each email. Hmmm? Must be an AOL issue
>> that they fixed. Funny that it only affected the CentOS mail.
>
> I saw exactly 4.
> http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e273/Darr247/DoubleCopiesDoubleCopies.png

As far as I can see, it looks like your Windows Mail client made a copy
of those 4 mails. You can notice that duplicates do not have "Account"
information (last/right column), so they look like ghosts, not belonging
to any account.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...

Old 02-04-2012, 05:06 AM
Darr247

On Saturday, February 04, 2012 @00:44 UTC,
Ljubomir Ljubojevic spake thusly:

> As far as I can see, it looks like your Windows Mail client made a
> copy of those 4 mails. You can notice that duplicates do not have
> "Account" information (last/right column), so they look like ghosts,
> not belonging to any account.

That's nice, but I just scrolled back up through 2 months of messages in here and those were the only 4.

What a coincidence they appeared just as Mark mentioned seeing some dupes.

Why don't any of you tell Reindl to stop replying to the emails CC'd to him and reply to the list instead, by the way?

Old 02-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Ljubomir Ljubojevic

On 02/04/2012 07:06 AM, Darr247 wrote:
> On Saturday, February 04, 2012 @00:44 UTC,
> Ljubomir Ljubojevic spake thusly:
>
>> As far as I can see, it looks like your Windows Mail client made a
>> copy of those 4 mails. You can notice that duplicates do not have
>> "Account" information (last/right column), so they look like ghosts,
>> not belonging to any account.
>
> That's nice, but I just scrolled back up through 2 months of messages in here and those were the only 4.
>
> What a coincidence they appeared just as Mark mentioned seeing some dupes.
>
> Why don't any of you tell Reindl to stop replying to the emails CC'd to him and reply to the list instead, by the way?

Oh, I thought you were the OP. Wasn't looking, sorry.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...