Old 02-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Matt

Default SSD Drives

Has anyone installed a high I/O application such as an email server on
SSD drives? Was thinking about doing two SSD's in RAID1. It would
solve my I/O latency issues but I have heard that SSD's wear out
quickly in high I/O situations? Something like each memory location
only has X many writes before its done. Just wandering if anyone has
tested it and if newer SSD's are better about this?