Old 02-02-2012, 01:59 AM
"Joseph L. Casale"

Default tftp in 6.2

Seems to only write the first block, or with some clients only a zero length file.
Perms are obviously not an issue if at least one block can be written?
Anyone know what might give?

Thanks,
jlc

Old 02-02-2012, 02:03 AM
Digimer

On 02/01/2012 09:59 PM, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> Seems to only write the first block, or with some clients only a zero length file.
> Perms are obviously not an issue if at least one block can be written?
> Anyone know what might give?
>
> Thanks,
> jlc

I use tftp + pxe booting routinely on EL6.2. To get help, you're going
to need to share much more information about your setup, the errors/log
messages, and what you've tried to do thus far.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer@alteeve.com

Old 02-02-2012, 12:25 PM
"Joseph L. Casale"

>I use tftp + pxe booting routinely on EL6.2. To get help, you're going
>to need to share much more information about your setup, the errors/log
>messages, and what you've tried to do thus far.

Right, but that's in a ro setup.

SELinux is disabled on this machine, perms on /var/lib/tftpboot are 777.
Xinetd's tft is defiend as follows:
service tftp
{
socket_type = dgram
protocol = udp
wait = yes
user = root
server = /usr/sbin/in.tftpd
server_args = -c -s /var/lib/tftpboot
disable = no
per_source = 11
cps = 100 2
flags = IPv4
}

Even with the verbosity turned up, I at most see only notices of connections in
syslog.

Thanks,
jlc