Old 02-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Mark LaPierre

Default it's self

On 01/31/2012 08:16 PM, Mark LaPierre wrote:
> Hey Y'all, why am I getting double copies of every email on this list
> today when it wasn't happening yesterday? Isn't happening on any of my
> other email.

I didn't change anything since I wrote the last time. It's working fine
now. Only one copy of each email. Hmmm? Must be an AOL issue that
they fixed. Funny that it only affected the CentOS mail.

--
_
/(_)

Old 02-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Ljubomir Ljubojevic

On 02/02/2012 02:59 AM, Mark LaPierre wrote:
> On 01/31/2012 08:16 PM, Mark LaPierre wrote:
>> Hey Y'all, why am I getting double copies of every email on this list
>> today when it wasn't happening yesterday? Isn't happening on any of my
>> other email.
>>

> I didn't change anything since I wrote the last time. It's working fine
> now. Only one copy of each email. Hmmm? Must be an AOL issue that
> they fixed. Funny that it only affected the CentOS mail.

They must have been marked as not-read. I had that when I switched from
IMAP to POP3 protocol.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)