Old 02-01-2012, 12:16 AM
Mark LaPierre

Default Double Copies Double Copies

Hey Y'all, why am I getting double copies of every email on this list
today when it wasn't happening yesterday? Isn't happening on any of my
other email.

--
_
/(_)

Old 02-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Ljubomir Ljubojevic

On 02/01/2012 02:16 AM, Mark LaPierre wrote:
> Hey Y'all, why am I getting double copies of every email on this list
> today when it wasn't happening yesterday? Isn't happening on any of my
> other email.

I still get only one mail, as it should be.

Maybe your server-client connection is getting berserk. do you have
webmail access so you can check if duplicate mails are on the server also?

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...