Old 01-31-2012, 06:33 PM
Roberto Cantalapiedra

Default Load Balance between 2 NIC

Hi,

I have a server with 2 NIC and 2 different ISP.
The idea is configure a Load Balance with these 2 providers.
I reviewed: http://lartc.org/lartc.html#LARTC.RPDB.MULTIPLE-LINKS but I
would like to know if this is a good method to use with CentOS 6.

Thanks in advance!

Old 02-03-2012, 07:03 AM
Gordon Messmer

On 01/31/2012 11:33 AM, Roberto Cantalapiedra wrote:
> I have a server with 2 NIC and 2 different ISP.
> The idea is configure a Load Balance with these 2 providers.
> I reviewed:http://lartc.org/lartc.html#LARTC.RPDB.MULTIPLE-LINKS but I
> would like to know if this is a good method to use with CentOS 6.

Getting a lot of this right (like tracking connections) is complex. I'd
suggest using Shorewall to handle some of the intricacies.