Old 11-21-2011, 11:18 AM
Adil BOYUN

Default CentOS 6 x64 - Changing /var folder to raid 1 disk after install

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. Thing is, I will install plesk on this server
and what i imagined was to make document root for vhosts to be on
different drive. On one of servers, i made vhost.conf file and changed
document root, and later had problems with cgi-bin folder etc.

Thought like, since changing document root with plesk is kinda pain
for my experience, what can i configure to have my websites, and later
added domains run with no problem?

Linux is installed on sda 120 gb ssd disk, raid one drive ready to be
mounted at /dev/md0 3 tb free disk.

Best regards