Old 11-17-2011, 02:53 PM
Scott Robbins

Default Bridging wifi with Centos6/kvm

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 10:26:35AM -0500, Joe Tseng wrote:
> 1.. Is it even possible? Every example I've seen has bridged eth* rather wlan*.
> 2.. If it helps here are my scripts:

I have an old page on this--written back when VirtualBox couldn't do it
with a mouse click either.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~computertaijutsu/vboxbridge.html

There is a program parprouted that can be used. Go down to the wireless
section. It was written on Fedora 8, so not sure how much of it will
work, totally untested in recent years by me.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6