Old 11-17-2011, 05:33 AM
Fawzy Ibrhim

Default Squid 3 with SSL Bump on Centos 5.7

I have Centos 5.7 AMD64; is there a way to have Squid 3 with SSLBump feature in Centos 5.7? I appreciate any help on that?

Old 11-17-2011, 09:17 AM
Lars Hecking

Fawzy Ibrhim writes:
> I have Centos 5.7 AMD64; is there a way to have Squid 3 with SSLBump feature in Centos 5.7? I appreciate any help on that?

3.1? Try this one - http://www.jur-linux.org/rpms/el-updates/5.4/SRPMS/

I'm using the 3.1.15 version here (w/o SSLBump), and it's been working
flawlessly for a month or so.

Old 11-19-2011, 07:23 AM
Fawzy Ibrhim

I have successfully installed Squid 3 on Centos 5.7; and after I follow the guide:- https://dvas0004.wordpress.com/2011/03/22/squid-transparent-ssl-interception/.*

Now I have the following two lines in my squid.conf:-
http_port <Internal_IP>:8080 transparent
https_port <Internal_IP>:3128 ssl-bump transparent cert=/etc/pki/CA/server.crt key=/etc/pki/CA/private/server.key

Now users start receiving a warning for each time they access any HTTPS site about certificates mismatch including the sites included in "ssl_bump deny *"