Old 11-17-2011, 12:03 AM
Reindl Harald

Default the majority will NEVER use smartphones

Am 17.11.2011 01:42, schrieb Timothy Murphy:
> Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>
>> If no smartphones gets broken and/or replaced, they could reach number
>> of PC users (50%) in one year. Realistically it will take them 2-3 years
>> to reach those numbers.
>>
>> BUT, I have 2 phones (one of them is Android), 1 desktop PC and 1
>> laptop. And 95-97% of internet usage I perform on Desktop PC.
>
> Unless maybe you are not typical ...

do you really think that the majority of users will ever use smatphones/pads?
do anybody really think that the majority of users are homeusers which are
only use a webbrowser and some small games?

nice, most of use will use it on the road but not as main-device!

the majority of users was and will be desktop users or will you explain
anybody that you ever will use GIMP, Office and even business users which
are the REAL majority take a smartphone?

yes it is nice that software can fullfil the needs of smartphones/pads
but it is simply dumb to think this is the main target for the future
instead a OPTION which has to be enabled instead the only main target
fpr new development