Old 11-16-2011, 10:47 AM
"Rushton Martin"

Default UC UC What happened to 6.1

Only that with fixed point releases you set aside a day or so to
download, burn, transport and load. You wouldn't want to be doing that
daily on the off chance that something relevant has been added. Horses
for courses, the problem won't affect most people as Nataraj said.

Martin Rushton
HPC System Manager, Weapons Technologies
Tel: 01959 514777, Mobile: 07939 219057
email: jmrushton@QinetiQ.com
www.QinetiQ.com