Old 11-15-2011, 02:11 PM
Johan Vermeulen

Default Centos6 - Xfce - howto add usb automount

dear all,

I configured Xfce on an Centos6 minimal install, I think its very fast,
even on al 512Mb machine.

But I don't have any clue how to make a usb automount on this.

Anybody can help me with this?

greetings, James

--
Johan Vermeulen
IT-medewerker

Opensource Software is the future.

Old 11-15-2011, 02:29 PM
Johan Vermeulen

Op 15-11-11 16:11, Johan Vermeulen schreef:
> dear all,
>
> I configured Xfce on an Centos6 minimal install, I think its very fast,
> even on al 512Mb machine.
>
> But I don't have any clue how to make a usb automount on this.
>
> Anybody can help me with this?
>
> greetings, James

answering my own question here ---> by installing Nautilus. That easy !

greetings, Johan