Old 11-10-2011, 01:46 PM
"mike and bud"

Default questions about epil repo

hi,

I installed the epil repo and imported the key but everytime i try to
install a package from epil

Public key for proftpd-1.3.3f-1.el6.i686.rpm is not installed

I get this with evry package i try to install

using centos 6 i686

Old 11-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Ljubomir Ljubojevic

Vreme: 11/10/2011 03:46 PM, mike and bud piše:
> hi,
>
> I installed the epil repo and imported the key but everytime i try to
> install a package from epil
>
> Public key for proftpd-1.3.3f-1.el6.i686.rpm is not installed
>
> I get this with evry package i try to install
>
> using centos 6 i686

You mean EPEL repo?

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...

Old 11-10-2011, 02:13 PM
"mike and bud"

yes.

Vreme: 11/10/2011 03:46 PM, mike and bud piše:
> hi,
>
> I installed the epil repo and imported the key but everytime i try to
> install a package from epil
>
> Public key for proftpd-1.3.3f-1.el6.i686.rpm is not installed
>
> I get this with evry package i try to install
>
> using centos 6 i686

You mean EPEL repo?

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

Google is the Mother, Google is the Father, and traceroute is your trusty
Spiderman...