Old 11-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Jerry Minston

Default CentOS 6 yum Groupinstall vs Manual install

Group install is when you install a full suite of software together. If you use normal "Yum install" it will usually only install one software at a time. Take a look at this page, maybe it can help you.*http://distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=package-management