Old 11-05-2011, 11:38 PM
Johnny Hughes

Default CentOS Directory Server 8.2 for EL5

All,

I have built all the new packages for the CentOS Directory Server (CDS)
8.2 for CentOS-5 and it currently resides in the testing repo at the
following locations:

http://dev.centos.org/centos/5/testing/i386/RPMS/CDS/

http://dev.centos.org/centos/5/testing/x86_64/RPMS/CDS/

If you are using the current CDS from CentOS-Extras (version 8.1), can
you please test the 8.2 RPMS and let me know if they are working
correctly so I can move them to Extras.

You can reply to this thread on the message list or to this tacker on
the bugs.centos.org server:

http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=5230

Please help me get these packages into Extras.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes