FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > CentOS > CentOS

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 10-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Jeronimo Calvo
 
Default Centos6 sealert browser doesnt appears

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi folks,

Im trying to get the sealert browser to show up on my desktop, but I cant get it to work.

I have installed all setroubleshoot packages, which provides sealert

and im running sealert -b from the command line over a GUI session on gnome and nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Jeronimo Calvo
jeronimocalvop@hush.com



-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.17 (Darwin)
Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJOpsFjAAoJEGNDE5xD5Cq441UH/22yBoHqSUMS+sN6ARL17fIh
KU1Q8sxW9SCVAdx5oDJyGodxGJbIJV2d0zEsK1zczh5Axr76Mc pWA44PKoWS4ubU
9oa8KQP+fakgmhE+xJzCKig/3CUd4DXd820H4uWJ/vvoy8yIycf+tfFpVfGDOozb
rl3j29jQEzp6jL99OVZs/LhqZS0rqBene5Q1741iFdyyXHogyjQErdU0nv1W3RY4
XERaLPPJpohLphmodcYO/D0sQLbVdj9iEwIT+o0yB+dgdn8Wwl1f+z9COlEF2pMI
ySql/TqcvNJivNhFnJTUtYxk4DViILJK0ur+kI6CxB3Djh+Fnaxk0CX RcbBnbYg=
=n4Uy
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 10-25-2011, 02:39 PM
Daniel J Walsh
 
Default Centos6 sealert browser doesnt appears

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On 10/25/2011 10:02 AM, Jeronimo Calvo wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Im trying to get the sealert browser to show up on my desktop, but
> I cant get it to work.
>
> I have installed all setroubleshoot packages, which provides
> sealert
>
> and im running sealert -b from the command line over a GUI session
> on gnome and nothing happens.
>
> Any ideas?
>
Run sealert -s to see if it appears. You might also want to clear
out the ~/.setroubleshoot file.

There have been some bugs where translations have caused
setroubleshoot to blow up.

A newer version of setroubleshoot will be coming in 6.2. Preview is
available in people.redhat.com/dwalsh/SELinux/RHEL6


> Jeronimo Calvo jeronimocalvop@hush.com
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________ CentOS mailing
> list CentOS@centos.org
> http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

iEYEARECAAYFAk6myg8ACgkQrlYvE4MpobNDmgCfZcIE4Ujfhb 4TEGzbHTsqv/KI
FloAn2fcXXKsV7FGu9iEhQtbI3bvSrbC
=KlET
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 10-25-2011, 05:16 PM
Jeronimo Calvo
 
Default Centos6 sealert browser doesnt appears

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On 25 Oct 2011, at 15:39, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

> On 10/25/2011 10:02 AM, Jeronimo Calvo wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Im trying to get the sealert browser to show up on my desktop, but
>> I cant get it to work.
>>
>> I have installed all setroubleshoot packages, which provides
>> sealert
>>
>> and im running sealert -b from the command line over a GUI session
>> on gnome and nothing happens.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
> Run sealert -s to see if it appears. You might also want to clear
> out the ~/.setroubleshoot file.
>
> There have been some bugs where translations have caused
> setroubleshoot to blow up.
>
> A newer version of setroubleshoot will be coming in 6.2. Preview is
> available in people.redhat.com/dwalsh/SELinux/RHEL6
>

I have tried, but still no luck:

[root@localhost iscariote]# sealert -sv
2011-10-25 10:15:03,024 [program.ERROR] exception ImportError: No module named gui_utils
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/sealert", line 976, in <module>
from setroubleshoot.gui_utils import *
ImportError: No module named gui_utils
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/sealert", line 1028, in <module>
from setroubleshoot.gui_utils import *
ImportError: No module named gui_utils


[root@localhost iscariote]# sealert -vb
2011-10-25 10:15:10,870 [dbus.ERROR] could not start dbus: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.



-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.17 (Darwin)
Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJOpu8BAAoJEGNDE5xD5Cq4ALwH/R2Rv1X00gf3AyGlAO1b9eW8
aP8MT91xDFpOWNDHx1/ExduNqxtY0l5ArkAxXSteYX2oXtf+qhIBw8j5zNbdNEIX
i8WmURLzAf757pxBACkvP6gejHWwoWBjBS3T2A2KzHCyVhvLG5 +Ce1gO2KH8HpC7
vUfDhrBLgFGnvcbxq5BVJGjn0G7nHgYECboFNA9A8Je5ZShA9z snzGV9lRQ4AKZf
/lacG2/2KJVHwNJds0dg7rxoBw7hzPUm8eK4AGTg5LX4fPCx85W+6zaLD Pn6aXnY
2rrnx+zVCDxztXOKX+qv/2r2OP/qVKcDSsOlpVprscer4knACw3dFZidr3t/m1Q=
=DNFF
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 08:40 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org