-   -   debuginfo repo missing?? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/586453-debuginfo-repo-missing.html)

fred smith 10-11-2011 08:57 PM

debuginfo repo missing??

http://debuginfo.centos.org/6 exists, but is empty. Does anyone
here know when or even if it will ever be populated?

Thanks!
The Lord detests the way of the wicked

Karanbir Singh 10-12-2011 05:12 AM

debuginfo repo missing??

Hi,

On 10/11/2011 03:57 PM, fred smith wrote:
> http://debuginfo.centos.org/6 exists, but is empty. Does anyone
> here know when or even if it will ever be populated?

We are shifting the debuginfo stuff around, its taken a few days since
there is quite a lot of content to move around. Give it till this
weekend and you should start seeing content in the /6/debuginfo repo's.

- KB

fred smith 10-12-2011 11:00 AM

debuginfo repo missing??

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 12:12:43AM -0500, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 10/11/2011 03:57 PM, fred smith wrote:
> > http://debuginfo.centos.org/6 exists, but is empty. Does anyone
> > here know when or even if it will ever be populated?
>
> We are shifting the debuginfo stuff around, its taken a few days since
> there is quite a lot of content to move around. Give it till this
> weekend and you should start seeing content in the /6/debuginfo repo's.

Thanks, KB!