Old 10-11-2011, 01:06 PM
balajisundar

Default Inbuilt Bisoncam NB Pro webcam is not detected in CentOS 6

Sir,

Recently i have buy a HCL ME Laptop with inbuilt webcam support.
I have installed the CentOS 6 and its not detected the Bisoncam NB
Pro webcam.

Is there any driver is required, if its required please send me the
driver download link and installation steps.

Regards
-S.Balaji