Old 10-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Kay Williams

Default CentOS Summit?

Hello,

I am writing to gauge interest in holding a gathering for CentOS users, admins and developers? A conference is a fun and efficient way for like-minded individual to meet, learn about each other, share stories, exchange ideas, provide support and friendship, and come up with even better ideas for the future.

If there is sufficient interest, I would be willing to help organize. Perhaps an event could be held around the same time as other relevant conferences such as LinuxCon or OSCon.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kay Williams
kay@thewilliams.net

P.S. By way of background, I have been working with CentOS since the early days, but prior to that I worked at Microsoft for many years where it was often my role to organize and present at technology summits. I am sure we can come up with a format that is fun, relevant and interesting.