-   -   Confgure SAN with Linux (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/584145-confgure-san-linux.html)

MARMEY Cyril 10-06-2011 12:58 AM

Confgure SAN with Linux

Hi,

i'm new to this subject. I try to present a san attachment on my Linux server (OEL 5.5).

I'm running a HP server with qlogic 2462 and my SAN Storage is a HP EVA. Zoning is good. I installed HP SanSurfer and i see the vdisk with this utility.

But, impossible to see the volume from the os. Fdisk returns me to the local disks, and multipath -l command does not return any info.

I installed qlogic drivers, edit multipah.conf, install devicee mapper ....

Have you any idea or how to ? I hope I was clear, I started with Linux and I can not put all the necessary information.

Thank's for your help

Best regards

John R Pierce 10-06-2011 02:43 AM

Confgure SAN with Linux

On 10/05/11 5:58 PM, MARMEY Cyril wrote:
> I try to present a san attachment on my Linux server (OEL 5.5).

call Oracle Support for OEL, thats not CentOS.

--
john r pierce N 37, W 122
santa cruz ca mid-left coast