Old 10-01-2011, 06:22 AM
lancebaynes87

Default innovation of micro$oft...

http://chrome.blogspot.com/2011/09/problems-with-microsoft-security.html

It was just an accident, or not, mr. micro$oft? ...f*ck you..

Old 10-01-2011, 06:23 AM
lancebaynes87

Old 10-01-2011, 06:36 AM
Christopher Chan

On Saturday, October 01, 2011 02:22 PM, lancebaynes87 wrote:
> http://chrome.blogspot.com/2011/09/problems-with-microsoft-security.html
>
> It was just an accident, or not, mr. micro$oft? ...f*ck you..

I don't think this chap will fit in here...

Old 10-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Fri, 2011-09-30 at 23:23 -0700, lancebaynes87 wrote:
> http://chrome.blogspot.com/2011/09/problems-with-microsoft-security.html
>
> It was just an accident, or not, mr. micro$oft? ...f*ck you..

Exactly what does this have to do with Fedora?

poc

Old 10-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Maurizio Marini

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 09:00:55 -0430
Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Exactly what does this have to do with Fedora?
nothing at all, like 90% of all the very interesting thread on this mlist
i love this mlist for this reason, b/c i can read about a lot of issue that are
very interesting to me, even if they are 100% off topic
like all the thread that arose when a guy ask on the list: how can i
unsubscribe?
on all the other lists this message would disregarded, not here ....
u can love or hate this list for this reason, imho...
this mail is off topic, too, of course (chuckle)

m.

Old 10-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Sat, 2011-10-01 at 15:48 +0200, Maurizio Marini wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 09:00:55 -0430
> Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Exactly what does this have to do with Fedora?
> nothing at all, like 90% of all the very interesting thread on this mlist
> i love this mlist for this reason, b/c i can read about a lot of issue that are
> very interesting to me, even if they are 100% off topic

I think you'll find that genuinely off-topic threads are actually quite
rare, and when they happen people tend to get upset about them.

> like all the thread that arose when a guy ask on the list: how can i
> unsubscribe?

If you're comparing yourself to someone who doesn't know how to
unsubscribe, I think we need go no further.

poc

Old 10-01-2011, 06:45 PM
Digimer

On 10/01/2011 02:36 AM, Christopher Chan wrote:
> On Saturday, October 01, 2011 02:22 PM, lancebaynes87 wrote:
>> http://chrome.blogspot.com/2011/09/problems-with-microsoft-security.html
>>
>> It was just an accident, or not, mr. micro$oft? ...f*ck you..

It's also a cross-post from Fedora ML.

Regardless, I don't see MS and Linux as competitors... They server very
different markets. What MS does is of little concern to me and, from
what I gather, most of the other people who use Linux/CentOS as their
main OS.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer@alteeve.com

Old 10-01-2011, 07:52 PM
Hiisi

On 1 October 2011 22:09, Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-10-01 at 15:48 +0200, Maurizio Marini wrote:
>> On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 09:00:55 -0430
>> Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Exactly what does this have to do with Fedora?
>> nothing at all, like 90% of all the very interesting thread on this mlist
>> i love this mlist for this reason, b/c i can read about a lot of issue that are
>> very interesting to me, even if they are 100% off topic
>
> I think you'll find that genuinely off-topic threads are actually quite
> rare, and when they happen people tend to get upset about them.

I remember one thread of this kind that really impressed me. Somebody
asked about Toyota prius accumulators. Finally, among jokes like 'yum
update prius' he's got a solution to his problem.
--
Hiisi.
Spandex is a privilege, not a right.