-   -   Please remove the formation about RAQport it is incorrect (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/580834-please-remove-formation-about-raqport-incorrect.html)

Jim Perrin 09-27-2011 07:10 PM

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 1:22 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:

> that is an archive of a 4 year old message that was sent to the many
> thousands of subscribers of this mail list and is permanently archived
> on dozens or even 100s of servers around the world that maintain mail
> list archives. you can't 'unsend' email

Hey some people (in this case me) just like digging up the past (like this
-> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2006-March/020140.html )

--
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary
act.

Christopher Hawker 09-28-2011 05:54 AM

Please remove the formation about RAQport it is incorrect

Alex,

I believe that there is a bug with what you are trying to do and your
english. I would suggest submitting a bug report, but unfortunately I
don't believe that even CentOS' best coders and engineers can write a
patch for that.

Regards,
Christopher Hawker

On 9/28/11, Jim Perrin <jperrin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 1:22 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
>

>> that is an archive of a 4 year old message that was sent to the many
>> thousands of subscribers of this mail list and is permanently archived
>> on dozens or even 100s of servers around the world that maintain mail
>> list archives. you can't 'unsend' email
>>

> Hey some people (in this case me) just like digging up the past (like this
> -> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2006-March/020140.html )
>

> --
> During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary
> act.
> George Orwell

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me on +61 478 241
896.

Regards,
Christopher Hawker