Old 09-27-2011, 07:01 PM

Default Please remove the formation about RAQport it is incorrect

Digimer wrote:
> On 09/27/2011 11:01 AM, Alex Bajan wrote:
>>
>> Please remove the formation about RAQport it is incorrect
>>
>> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2007-September/043643.html
>>
> Beyond the whole "Streisand effect"[1], you've provided no evidence that
> these posts are wrong. Despite that, you've not put forward any cause to
> have jurisdiction to request the removal, either.
<snip>
Furthermore, that's four years old. I haven't bothered to go there, but
what assurance would anyone have that it was *not* correct four years ago?

Or is this intended as a prequel to a takedown notice, in which case
#insert FLAME_ON.h

mark

Old 09-27-2011, 07:05 PM

m.roth@5-cent.us wrote:
> Digimer wrote:
>> On 09/27/2011 11:01 AM, Alex Bajan wrote:
>>>
>>> Please remove the formation about RAQport it is incorrect
>>>
>>> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2007-September/043643.html
>>>
>> Beyond the whole "Streisand effect"[1], you've provided no evidence that
>> these posts are wrong. Despite that, you've not put forward any cause to
>> have jurisdiction to request the removal, either.
> <snip>
> Furthermore, that's four years old. I haven't bothered to go there, but
> what assurance would anyone have that it was *not* correct four years ago?
>
> Or is this intended as a prequel to a takedown notice, in which case
> #insert FLAME_ON.h

And, following up my own post, which "formation" were you referring to, a
military formation? A rock formation? We don't have enough INformation....

mark "so, did he pass 6th grade English?"