-   -   Please remove the formation about RAQport it is incorrect (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/580808-please-remove-formation-about-raqport-incorrect.html)

Digimer 09-27-2011 06:10 PM

On 09/27/2011 11:01 AM, Alex Bajan wrote:

> Please remove the formation about RAQport it is incorrect
>

> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2007-September/043643.html
>
> Alex Lech Bajan
> Principal
> RAQport Inc.
> 2004 North Monroe Street
> Arlington Virginia 22207
> 703-528-0114 voice
> 703-652-0993 voice 2
> 800-695-6200 toll free
> sales@raqport.com
> http://raqport.com

Beyond the whole "Streisand effect"[1], you've provided no evidence that
these posts are wrong. Despite that, you've not put forward any cause to
have jurisdiction to request the removal, either.

It will ultimately be up to the admins of this list to decide what to
remove from the archives, but I must say, you've not made a compelling
argument. Perhaps it's an entirely reasonable warning from a couple of
unhappy, improperly served former customers.

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer@alteeve.com

John R Pierce 09-27-2011 06:22 PM

On 09/27/11 11:01 AM, Alex Bajan wrote:
> Please remove the formation about RAQport it is incorrect
>

> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2007-September/043643.html

you _must_ be kidding.

that is an archive of a 4 year old message that was sent to the many
thousands of subscribers of this mail list and is permanently archived
on dozens or even 100s of servers around the world that maintain mail
list archives. you can't 'unsend' email.

--
john r pierce N 37, W 122
santa cruz ca mid-left coast

Jim Perrin 09-27-2011 06:24 PM

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 1:01 PM, Alex Bajan <alex@raqport.com> wrote:

> Please remove the formation about RAQport it is incorrect

1. Prove it.
2. You already asked yesterday
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2011-September/118186.html (see how
useful the list archive is for when you need to reference something!)
3. It's a historical account of the list. While I am not a lawyer, I see
nothing in there inflammatory, derogatory, or otherwise requiring action.
It's simply a 4 year old account from 1 user. You're doing more harm to your
brand by dredging up the past than this original post ever did.

--
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary
act.