Old 09-26-2011, 11:49 PM
Scott Silva

Default Perl module installed via CPAN but its is not found

on 9/26/2011 4:32 PM TE Dukes spake the following:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to rebuild a zoneminder rpm. It calls for the module
> perl(Sys::Mmap). I installed via CPAN but when I run rpmbuild --rebuild
> zoneminder-xxxxxx, it tells me the above module is needed.
>
> Seems I ran into this once before and fixed it, but I can't remember what I
> did. I have searched for two days now and can't find anything of help.
>
> TIA
>
> Eddie
>
> PS If I can get this zoneminder rpm to rebuild, I will post the location for
> d/l. It is zoneminder 1.24.4
Remember... When building RPM's, the dependencies ALSO need to come by rpm,
not CPAN.

Old 09-27-2011, 12:05 AM
"TE Dukes"

That makes sense. Never thought about that. I wasn't able to find an rpm but
did find the .spec file. Think Dag Wieers had it but I don't know how to
make an rpm from it.

Thanks!

Old 09-27-2011, 12:32 AM
"TE Dukes"

Good grief, I found the rpm!! Guess my filter on rpm.pbone got me.

Have rebuilt the src.rpm now lets see if it installs and works!!

Thanks!!