Old 09-26-2011, 11:32 PM
"TE Dukes"

Default Perl module installed via CPAN but its is not found

Hello,

I am trying to rebuild a zoneminder rpm. It calls for the module
perl(Sys::Mmap). I installed via CPAN but when I run rpmbuild --rebuild
zoneminder-xxxxxx, it tells me the above module is needed.

Seems I ran into this once before and fixed it, but I can't remember what I
did. I have searched for two days now and can't find anything of help.

TIA

Eddie

PS If I can get this zoneminder rpm to rebuild, I will post the location for
d/l. It is zoneminder 1.24.4