Old 09-26-2011, 09:57 AM
"Alex Bajan "

Default Hello from RAQport Please remove this post

Dear Centos,

We did never receive the Server back from Australia

And this forum is not to post incorrect disputes information from the users
regarding some other companies.

Link below

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2007-September/043643.html

Sincerely

Alex Lech Bajan
Principal
RAQport Inc.
2004 North Monroe Street
Arlington Virginia 22207
703-528-0114 voice
703-652-0993 voice 2
800-695-6200 toll free
sales@raqport.com
http://raqport.com

Providing solutions with Centos, Proxmox, OpenVZ, BlueQuartz, and BlueOnyx.
We ship worldwide, or can provide colocation in our Arlington VA Datacenter
We can migrate your old worn out Cobalt RaQ 3/4/550/Qube systems to
BlueQuartz
or BlueOnyx running on Proxmox VE or OpenVZ.

Please let us know if you have any questions?

Old 09-26-2011, 10:02 AM
John Hodrien

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011, Alex Bajan wrote:

> Dear Centos,
>
> We did never receive the Server back from Australia
>
> And this forum is not to post incorrect disputes information from the users
> regarding some other companies.
>
> Link below
>
> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2007-September/043643.html

I highly recommend raking up four year old poor feedback on your business,
it's a surefire way to get ahead of your competition.

Now sssh.

jh

Old 09-26-2011, 10:06 AM
Hakan Koseoglu

On 26 September 2011 11:02, John Hodrien <J.H.Hodrien@leeds.ac.uk> wrote:
> I highly recommend raking up four year old poor feedback on your business,
> it's a surefire way to get ahead of your competition.
Considering that they only managed to complain about this after four
years shows an interesting take on speedy response to customers.... I
wonder.... Maybe they really misunderstood Streisand effect?

Old 09-26-2011, 10:46 AM
Christopher Hawker

What a way to find problems... I would suggest submitting a bug report
but seeing as how delayed you might me Alex with replying to a post
made over 4 years, it would be a waste of time, because the bug is
within your abilities to provide a response in a timely manner. I do
not believe that even the very best CentOS coders and engineers are
able to code and apply a patch to that type of bug.

Regards,
Christopher Hawker
IT Operations Manager
Stevens Security Group Pty Ltd

4 Currong Street
South Wentworthville
NSW 2145
Australia

Phone: +61 478 241 896

On 9/26/11, Alex Bajan <alex@raqport.com> wrote:
> Dear Centos,
>
> We did never receive the Server back from Australia
>
> And this forum is not to post incorrect disputes information from the users
> regarding some other companies.
>
> Link below
>
> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2007-September/043643.html
>
> Sincerely
>

> Alex Lech Bajan
> Principal
> RAQport Inc.
> 2004 North Monroe Street
> Arlington Virginia 22207
> 703-528-0114 voice
> 703-652-0993 voice 2
> 800-695-6200 toll free
> sales@raqport.com
> http://raqport.com
>

> Providing solutions with Centos, Proxmox, OpenVZ, BlueQuartz, and BlueOnyx.
> We ship worldwide, or can provide colocation in our Arlington VA Datacenter
> We can migrate your old worn out Cobalt RaQ 3/4/550/Qube systems to
> BlueQuartz
> or BlueOnyx running on Proxmox VE or OpenVZ.
>
> Please let us know if you have any questions?

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me on +61 478 241
896.

Regards,
Christopher Hawker