Old 09-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Marko Vojinovic

Default this is strange and dark

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org> wrote:
> On 09/25/2011 07:07 AM, fakessh wrote:
>> hello admin
>>
>> This is strange and dark: it receives more than one hundred updates and
>> deposits are still not updated
>>
>> are welcome ...
>
> I am not sure what this means ... anyone?

Maybe something like this:

dark = mysterious
deposits = repositories

Still, it requires further explanation from the OP, I guess... ;-)

:-)
Marko

Old 09-25-2011, 03:36 PM
Nicolas Thierry-Mieg

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On 09/25/2011 07:07 AM, fakessh wrote:
>> hello admin
>>
>> This is strange and dark: it receives more than one hundred updates and
>> deposits are still not updated
>>
>> are welcome ...
>
> I am not sure what this means ... anyone?

no sorry, I'm out of LSD

Old 09-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Lee Perez

Old 09-25-2011, 11:44 PM
Johnny Hughes

On 09/25/2011 04:13 PM, Lee Perez wrote:
> Nicolas Thierry-Mieg wrote:
>> Johnny Hughes wrote:

>>> I am not sure what this means ... anyone?
>>>

>> no sorry, I'm out of LSD
>>

> Maybe he is reefer'ing to all the latest announcements for 5.7??

Well, the 5.7 releases are announced and the RPMs are pushed and the
SRPMS are on vault.centos.org ... so all of that is 100% done

If he is complaining about 6.0CR ... we are getting close to releasing
many of those packages. Should be a bunch in the next 2 days. Then the
rest of the 6.1 updates to date couple of days after that.

Of course, that assumes no issues.

Old 09-26-2011, 04:21 PM
Alain Péan

Le 26/09/2011 01:44, Johnny Hughes a écrit :
> If he is complaining about 6.0CR ... we are getting close to releasing
> many of those packages. Should be a bunch in the next 2 days. Then the
> rest of the 6.1 updates to date couple of days after that.
>
> Of course, that assumes no issues.

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for the information. I understand that you want to stay cautious
concerning possible problems that may arise.
But I am confident, that, if you say this, you think there is a good
hope to achieve this goal.

Alain

Alain Péan - LPP/CNRS
Administrateur Système/Réseau
Laboratoire de Physique des Plasmas - UMR 7648
Observatoire de Saint-Maur
4, av de Neptune, Bat. A
94100 Saint-Maur des Fossés
Tel : 01-45-11-42-39 - Fax : 01-48-89-44-33