Old 09-25-2011, 09:16 AM
Christian Athon

Default missing package openmotif in i386

I can only find openmotif22 in centos 5 i386. x86_64 has a openmotif. A
mistake I assume?

Christian.

Old 09-25-2011, 09:32 AM
Ned Slider

On 25/09/11 10:16, Christian Athon wrote:
> I can only find openmotif22 in centos 5 i386. x86_64 has a openmotif. A
> mistake I assume?
>
> Christian.

Yes, it's a known issue:

http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=5101

Until the devs get around to fixing this, you can copy the missing i386
package(s) from the x86_64 branch.