Old 09-22-2011, 02:14 AM
Tim Dunphy

Default w3pw install

hey list,

I'm attempting to install the w3pw password wallet on centos 5.6

http://w3pw.sourceforge.net/

The interface works well enough, but for the life of me I can't find the default password for setup or the file in which this is set. Does anyone happen to know?

thanks!
tim

Old 09-22-2011, 09:35 AM
John Doe

From: Tim Dunphy <bluethundr@jokefire.com>

> I'm attempting to install the w3pw password wallet on centos 5.6
> http://w3pw.sourceforge.net/
> The interface works well enough, but for the life of me I can't find the
> default password for setup or the file in which this is set. Does anyone happen
> to know?

>From the INSTALLATION section of the INSTALL file...
set your password for accessing w3pw:
******* mysql -u <your_mysql_user> -p w3pw -e "UPDATE main set