Old 09-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Dennis Jacobfeuerborn

Default Heads up: ip_nat_ftp module can cause FTP problems in 5.7

Hi,
after updating one of my systems to 5.7 FTP connections stopped working.
After a bit of debugging I found out that the ip_nat_ftp module apparently
breaks things in 5.7.

So I you update your systems and suddenly FTP starts acting up check if you
have that module in /etc/sysconfig/iptables-config.

Details: http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=5135

Regards,
Dennis