-   -   Heads up: ip_nat_ftp module can cause FTP problems in 5.7 (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/578490-heads-up-ip_nat_ftp-module-can-cause-ftp-problems-5-7-a.html)

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn 09-21-2011 05:48 PM

Heads up: ip_nat_ftp module can cause FTP problems in 5.7

Hi,
after updating one of my systems to 5.7 FTP connections stopped working.
After a bit of debugging I found out that the ip_nat_ftp module apparently
breaks things in 5.7.

So I you update your systems and suddenly FTP starts acting up check if you
have that module in /etc/sysconfig/iptables-config.

Details: http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=5135

Regards,
Dennis