Old 09-20-2011, 09:05 AM
John Doe

Default Kickstart mdraid on two disks, from usb key detected as sda instead of sdc...

Hi,

I am trying to adapt my kickstart usb key to optionally auto-setup mdraid on

two disks...* But I have one server that keeps attaching the usb key to sda

instead of sdc...
My kickstart creates the raid devices on sdb and sdc partitions; but then I

expect it not to work once the key is unplugged and the disks fall back to

sda and sdb...

Can I just modify mdadm.conf at the end, just before rebooting?

What about grub?

Thx,
JD