Old 09-20-2011, 01:09 AM
"Smithies, Russell"

Default reading vdump files?

I have a lot of data in some vdump files backed up from a Tru64 system that I now need to recover to a Centos server.
We no longer have any servers running Tru64, is there any way to extract/convert them on a “standard” linux system?
Ideally converting in bulk to a tar would do.
*
Any ideas?
*
Russell Smithies

*

*

Attention: The information contained in this
message and/or attachments from AgResearch Limited is intended only for the
persons or entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipients is prohibited by AgResearch Limited.
immediately.

*