Old 09-18-2011, 06:27 PM
Ashish Shaligram

Default Reinstall boot lodear.

Hi,

I have install 2 os, windows & centos6.0 x86. and after format of windows os cent os bootlodear not showing, how can i active my cent os with healp of centos dvd ?

Thank You....

Ashish A. Shaigram
All-Tech Computer Solutions9722537772

Old 09-18-2011, 10:38 PM
Jake Shipton

On 09/18/2011 07:27 PM, Ashish Shaligram wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have install 2 os, windows & centos6.0 x86. and after format of
> windows os cent os bootlodear not showing, how can i active my cent os
> with healp of centos dvd ?
>
> Thank You....
>
> --
> *Regards,*
> Ashish A. Shaigram
> All-Tech Computer Solutions
> 9722537772

Hello,

There is a CentOS Wiki article regarding this.

http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/ReinstallGRUB

That should help you on your way to fixing your bootloader (assuming
your using grub) :-)

--
Jake