Old 09-17-2011, 01:52 AM
"Thomas Dukes"

Default This doesn't make sense

Just got my Lenovo TS130 with a Xeon E3-1225 Processor, 4GB RAM, blah, blah,
blah......

It won't boot CentOS 6.0 64 bit, Scientific Linux 64 bit 6.1, but will boot
32 bit CentOS 6.0.

Any ideas? Otherwise, its going back to Amazon Monday and I'm done. Will
keep my 5.7 Centos boxes until they rot!

TIA

Old 09-17-2011, 01:58 AM
Digimer

On 09/16/2011 09:52 PM, Thomas Dukes wrote:
> Just got my Lenovo TS130 with a Xeon E3-1225 Processor, 4GB RAM, blah, blah,
> blah......
>
> It won't boot CentOS 6.0 64 bit, Scientific Linux 64 bit 6.1, but will boot
> 32 bit CentOS 6.0.
>
> Any ideas? Otherwise, its going back to Amazon Monday and I'm done. Will
> keep my 5.7 Centos boxes until they rot!
>
> TIA

Is Red Hat Enterprise Linux listed as a supported operating system? If
so, download the trial version and see if you have the same problem.
If/when you do, call Lenovo and open a support ticket.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer@alteeve.com