Old 09-15-2011, 12:17 PM

Default centos-release 5.7 srpm where?

Hi,

Is the centos-release srpm for 5.7 available anywhere. I have looked at several
mirrors but no srpms are to be found.

I realize everyone is busy but it would be nice to have at least the srpms
that were specific to the centos project with the release.

Tom me@tdiehl.org Spamtrap address me123@tdiehl.org

Old 09-17-2011, 09:46 AM
Karanbir Singh

On 09/15/2011 01:17 PM, me@tdiehl.org wrote:
> I realize everyone is busy but it would be nice to have at least the srpms
> that were specific to the centos project with the release.

Are you able to find what you are looking for in Vault/5.7 ?

( more details on what the thinking behind this is, coming shortly )

- KB

Old 09-18-2011, 12:24 AM
Mathieu Baudier

Yes: http://vault.centos.org/5.7/os/SRPMS/

> ( more details on what the thinking behind this is, coming shortly )

I'm curious.

Old 09-18-2011, 12:49 PM

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> On 09/15/2011 01:17 PM, me@tdiehl.org wrote:
>> I realize everyone is busy but it would be nice to have at least the srpms
>> that were specific to the centos project with the release.
>
> Are you able to find what you are looking for in Vault/5.7 ?

Yes, Thank You.

> ( more details on what the thinking behind this is, coming shortly )

Never thought to look there but I think I see what you are doing. :-)

Tom me@tdiehl.org Spamtrap address me123@tdiehl.org