Old 09-14-2011, 05:44 AM
lancebaynes87

Default audit centos.org!

Recently hacked sites..:

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/

http://www.utorrent.com/

http://kernel.org/

http://www.linux.com/

Has the CentOS site ever been hacked? Are there any good audit processes to check the servers?

CentOS team, please be aware, there are many script-kiddies OR pro's out there who want websites like yours!

I love CentOS, and I don't want it to fail like kernel.org:

http://blackhats.com/infosuck/0x007c.png

Please pay more attention than in normal case! :

/just an anxious CentOS user/

Thanks and sry for this e-mail.