-   -   Flesh Playerproblem (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/575151-flesh-playerproblem.html)

Ashish Shaligram 09-13-2011 05:02 PM

Flesh Playerproblem

Hello,
* * * *I have installed centos 6, i have already installed flesh player, browser ask for flesh player.*how can i solve the problem?*Thank You. **

Ashish A. Shaigram

Frank Cox 09-13-2011 05:12 PM

Flesh Playerproblem

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:32:24 +0530
Ashish Shaligram wrote:

> I have installed centos 6, i have already installed flesh player,
> browser ask for flesh player.
> how can i solve the problem?

Did you install the i386 or x86_64 version of Centos 6? Did you install the 386
or x86_64 version of flashplayer?

If you installed Centos x86_64, you can make the i386 flashplayer work, but
it's far simpler to install the x86_64 version of flashplayer instead. You can
find it here: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer11.html

09-13-2011 05:18 PM

Flesh Playerproblem

Ashish Shaligram wrote:

> I have installed centos 6, i have already installed flesh player,
> browser ask for flesh player.
> how can i solve the problem?

You really should copy *exactly* the wording. Otherwise, you'll have
smartasses like me making comments to the effect that the only flesh
player involved here is you, the human being....

mark "unless you're flashing"

John Doe 09-14-2011 09:07 AM

Flesh Playerproblem

From: Ashish Shaligram <ashish8linux@gmail.com>

> I have installed centos 6, i have already installed flesh player, browser ask for flesh player.*
> how can i solve the problem?*

Check that the plugin file is installed.

ll /usr/lib*/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so
Or replace mozilla with your actual browser.

If missing link, maybe run /usr/lib/flash-plugin/setup

JD