Old 09-11-2011, 08:47 PM
wwp

Default persistent custom lines in /etc/hosts?

Hello there,

I've edited /etc/hosts to add few custom IP/hostnames couples.
After each reboot, I have to add them again. I've then
added /etc/sysconfig/network/hosts, but it seems to ignore it or at
least ignore 127.0.0.1 assignments I'm doing in it.

Is there a mechanism I'm not aware of, or doing things wrong to make my
custom IP/hostnames assignments permanent after network services
restart?

wwp