Old 09-11-2011, 01:34 PM
"Andrew 'Dewa' B. Osmond"

Default XORG and LCD Projector

dear guys,

I have a problem between my CentOS 5.5 (on Axioo notebook) and LCD Projector. When I connect my notebook to LCD Projector, it can detect my notebook.
But when I press Fn + F7 to activate dual monitor between my notebook and LCD Projector it goes to blank screen. FYI, the LCD Projector is NEC but I don't know the series.

I've tried to change display using dual head monitor but it has no effects. Do I need some driver??

and this is my xorg configuration :
Section "Device"
******* Identifier* "Videocard0"

******* Driver***** "openchrome"