Old 09-07-2011, 02:32 PM

Default was, Emulate RHEV On CentOS - A note on Xen v. KVM, now OT

Always Learning wrote:

> On Wed, 2011-09-07 at 10:05 -0400, Digimer wrote:
>
>> "At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially,
>> a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab
>> through the sky with fire and math?"
>
> And it worked. A tremendous and useful achievement now scrapped.

And a national disgrace, that there was no replacement coming online 10
years ago... but email me offlist if you want a rant based on inside
information....

mark "a seat on a rehabbed Shuttle? How many people do I have
to beat up to get to the head of the line?"